From:
"S. Corneliussen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2008 10:22:02 -0400
Fair enough, Ms. Heckscher -- and again I apologize for my stupid
misspelling. I agree with all of this, including the implication that
there's some overstatement or maybe distortion in my linking my main
question about one thing in your original posting to a cherry-picked later
statement in the posting.

I do note, though, that if you talk to Cyndi Burton, it turns out that she
has her reasons for using a spun title for a book in a discussion that is
not really, or at least not entirely, conducted in the normal academic way.

Steve Corneliussen