From:
marsha moses <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 08:38:38 -0500
I have been interested in River Jordan and his line this past year.  I
haven't done a large amount of research yet.  I found the following:

> http://home.att.net/~hbridges/williamsonfam.htm
> John Hunt may have been a brother of Nancy Hunt. He along with Isaac
> Williamson and Silas Wooten
> witnessed the inventory of the estate of River Jordon, Jr. on 11th
> Oct. 1792.

I believe that the family had moved to NC at this time and that this
witness event was in NC.  I suspect that this Silas Wooten was my
4-gr-grandfather and that it is possible that his mother was connected
with the River Jordan family.

Ron, I think that you are right....it is the name River Jordan that made
me pay special attention to this fact.  marsha in WV