From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 20:03:10 -0500
An article and pictures in today's Richmond Times Dispatch said the
timbers were part of the base for a flume that sent water through the
forge to power it. Since I know nothing much about ironworking, I
have no idea what that means [other than what a flume is]. It said
the newspaper also now has a "multi media presentation" about the
discovery, whatever that entails [multi media?]. http://
www.timesdispatch.com

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone