From:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 20:19:25 -0400
You are correct Kevin.........ONE DNA test shows that at least one
(Eston), had a match with the five Jefferson subjects tested. That only
confirms the Eston family oral claim that they descended from "a
Jefferson uncle" who would have the Jefferson DNA. No proof it to be
Thomas.Nature could not have wrote the false headline had Foster told
them facts of the family history.

Yes, Callender was receiving information from David Meade Randolp and
others which I have included in earlier posts. Callender NEVER visited
Monticello so he was depending on others having a grudge against TJ for
his information and just as in 1802 we have a much younger generation of
muckrakers harvesting money from old lies and rehashing material that
earlier authors have written. Callender was a liar and DNA proved it.

Herb