From:
"Ayres, Edward (JYF)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2011 16:19:22 -0500
The number of "Free white males of 16 years and upward" was 110,936 in
the 1790 census  (see "Heads of Families" 1908 p. 8).

Edward Ayres, Historian
Curatorial Department
Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation
P. O. Box 1607, Williamsburg, VA 23187