From:
"Ayres, Edward" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2019 14:31:25 -0400
Pam,

Good idea!!   This will get the attention of some younger people looking to
get published.  I may have deleted it, but If I can locate it I will send
you a link to a publication, now decades old,  run by graduate students at
the Corcoran Department of History at the University of Virginia.

ed

--

*Edward Ayres, Historian*

Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation ▪ P.O. Box 1607, Williamsburg, VA 23187

(757)  <(757)%20253-4864>234-7267

www.historyisfun.org ▪ Follow us on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/historyisfun>