From:
Lyn Lanier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2013 12:15:19 -0400
records are coming on line but they are scattered, electronic record are
best thing ever. How ever cost for the services seem really out of balance
for the real cost production. I only hope this problem can find a better
product to cost ratio. Researchers
need the quality to go up and prices to go down.