From:
Lyn Lanier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2010 15:52:57 -0400
Lyle,
Sorry to hear your stumpped, my guess would be early on, bartter and trading
were means of suppling your wants. So many farms were that way. But I know
my father saying that as a boy, if got a nickle you could buy enought candy
to last all week. He lived on a farm in George, Seldom did they really need
money guess it might have worked here the same.
I have seen prices to food stuff, and gains but not any compiled list as
such, But I look around and see what I can find for you...

yours Lyn Lanier