From:
Harris Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 16:26:16 -0400
I stand connected on the "first,etc..", but since Article 2, Section 1
states:
"The Congress may determine the Time of chusing the Electors, and the Day on
which they shall give their Votes; which Day shall be the same throughout
the United States"

How did the congress avoid setting a date until 1845?

Harris Kern