From:
Jessica Welton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2008 16:48:26 -0400
My experience at universities across the country has always been
positive. Sometimes you have to stop at the reference desk and get a
password, but every staff has always been helpful. It can be hard to
get to a computer during exams, but I usually use my laptop anyway. No
one has ever made me feel unwelcome as a non-member of their
university. I am eternally grateful to librarians across the US.