From:
"Crawford, Greg (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2013 14:23:42 +0000
You may want to look at the Caroline County chancery suits available on the Library of Virginia's Chancery Records Index.

http://www.virginiamemory.com/collections/chancery/

There are several suits involving a William Taliaferro and/or his widow Elizabeth Hartwell Cocke Taliaferro who acted as administrator of his estate.

Greg Crawford
Local Records Program Manager
Library of Virginia
www.lva.virginia.gov