VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2023

From:
"Deal, John (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2023 13:33:24 +0000
Hello VA Forum participants and friends,

We are very excited to share with you accommodation information for the upcoming Virginia Forum conference at Shepherd University from March 16-18, 2023. Please visit the Virginia Forum page at the George Tyler Moore Center for the Study of the Civil War at Shepherd University website. The URL is: https://www.shepherd.edu/civilwar/2023-virginia-forum

Also available is the 2023 Program Overview at: https://www.shepherd.edu/civilwar/2023-virginia-forum

The full program will be available this week. Many thanks to Jim Broomall and the program committee for putting together and amazing 2023 program.

We are truly looking forward to seeing many of you in March at Shepherd University in Shepherdstown, WV.

All the best,
Steve and Kate

Steve Harris-Scott
Vice-President and President-Elect, VA Forum

Kate Gruber
President, VA Forum

https://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-roots.html