VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2014

From:
Adam Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2014 07:46:25 -0400
Kelli,

Hi there! This is a follow-up post/email with one important link I meant to include. Now, bear with me, since this will only be my second posting on this listserv, but I think you may find this information about the Stevens family of Stafford relevant.

http://vagenweb.org/stafford/bible_records/JohnMStevens-bible.htm

This webpage contains scanned images of our family bible, with transcriptions that explain names and so on. My dad put this together some years ago. I went a bit further to cross-reference slave names with census records, I can get that together for you if you wish at some point. Everything is digitized, so that will help.

I wish you luck in your family history research!

Adam Freeman