VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2013

Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2013 14:08:55 -0600
TO: ANDY GARY
	I am interested in your Williamson line in the posting below.  Have
you or are you researching Williamsons in Tennessee???  Did any of them come
to Central Texas, Hays-Comal County, Texas, San Marcos area, before the
Civil War.  This is my daughter-in-law's line.  Her Williamsons married into
the early Texas Hill Country Germanic settler families.  They served in the
Confederate Army from Texas.  Have not worked on it in sometime.  I am on
this list because a lot of mine and my husband's lines go back to Virginia
before the Rev. War.  I am originally from Georgia and my husband's lines
took the southern route to Texas shortly after the Civil War, mostly
stopping off in Alabama before coming to East Texas.
Vivian Cates, Alto, Texas 1-936-858-3801	http://www.myinu.net/vcates