VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2012

From:
Anthony Padden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2012 12:12:55 -0500
The Ludwell, Grymes, and Harrison Families all married members of the Lee Family. You might want to review the Society of the Lees of Virginia or other Lee Family genealogy. There was a Philip Ludwell Lee at Stratford Hall use  Google to search him and that should give you a starting point to go further in your search.
Good Luck.
Tony