VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2011

Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 2011 12:22:19 -0400
Fillmore Norfleet did a lot of research on the Norfleet family
Other families include: Robinson, Camp, Fillmore, Wirkler, West, Beamon,
Brothers, Riddick, to name a few.
See: LVA, "Nansemond County, Va. Elisha Norfleet (1800 - 1869) Class F, 232,
Book N18, N7, Vol.2
"Bible Records of Suffolk and Nansemond County, Virginia", collected and
edited by Fillmore Norfleet
"Suffolk In Virginia c. 1795-1840 A Record of Lots, Lives and Likenesses" by
Fillmore Norfleet
His papers are at the Library of University of Virginia.
I don't see any mention on Norris in the papers I have of this Norfleet
family.

Also see: