VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2011

From:
Tim Spradling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:22:49 -0400
Amen. Paul and I worked on several projects together and he was a wealth of
 information. Tim Spradling

In a message dated 10/26/2011 4:42:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Paul was  a mainstay on the VA-Roots/History list. I will miss him and his
wealth of  Historical knowledge.

Anita Wills

Mary  and Patty Bowden Foundation

Anita Talks Genealogy - Blog Talk  Radio

"If you believe people have no history worth  mentioning, it's easy to
believe they have no humanity worth defending."
—  William Loren Katz
June 18,  2009

>________________________________

Paul
>was much too gentlemanly to baldly state such an accusation.   What a fine
>researcher and writer he was!  And what a fine, fine  human being.  My
>sincere condolences to his  family.
>
>Jeannette Sosa
>
>On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at  10:30 PM, Joy watkins <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>>            For others who may not have known about the
>> passing of Paul  Drake.
>> Paul D. Drake
>>

>>    Paul D. Drake JD
>>
>>   CROSSVILLE, TN: Paul Dean Drake, 79, of Crossville, Tennessee passed
away
>> June 27, 2011 in Knoxville,  Tennessee.
>>
>>  Born February 28, 1932 in Marion,  Ohio to Paul Roberts Drake and Elma
>> Frances (Midlam)  Drake.
>>
>>  A man of honor and patriotism, Paul  served in the United States Navy
>> (Korean War) and received his  Juris Doctor degree from the The Ohio
State