VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2008

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2008 11:31:41 -0500
I should have added that by far and away, those sheriffs' records I have
found resulted from actions of those sheriffs in compliance with orders to
them from courts on all levels and from such other county officers as
requested and were granted some action by that sheriff (or deputies, of
course).

Paul