VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2008

Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 19:16:35 EDT
I agree with the comments that have been submitted regarding the  significant
contributions the Binn's have been contributing to early Va  genealogy.  I
look forward to every posting they make about the 1790 and  1800 tax lists that
are substitutes for the 1790 and 1800 missing census.   Please allow this
valuable service to continue.

Murphey Dare

In a message dated 3/14/2008 2:44:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,