VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2008

From:
Jan Hensley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jan Hensley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:33:59 -0400
I would love some clarification from Brent about the posting of commercial
messages.  Quite frankly, I've wondered about a couple that were recently
posted, BUT not about Yvonne & Steve's posts.  I have found that they
provide vital and useful information.  While I understand that they have a
commercial enterprise, their postings have been quite specific about free
information available on their site. . . . and the quality of their scans of
personal property tax records far exceeds the microfilm. I would hate to see
them discontinue this generous practice.

Brent . . . . please provide a little more guidance here.

Thanks much.

Jan