VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2005

From:
qvarizona <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
qvarizona <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:17:47 -0700
Another query, another big success!  Many, many thanks to everyone who took time to help me.  The Civil War maps along with those from Topozone pretty much convince me  that "Capt. Gilmore" is Thomas R. Gilmore, last owner of Sidney Vale to live and work on the land.  Hopefully, by the time my cousin gets to Rockbridge Co. on his next genealogy field-trip, I'll have driving directions that will take him there.

Joanne