VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2005

From:
Jigsaw Genealogy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jigsaw Genealogy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 13:29:09 -0400
Henry,

If I can suggest an excellent source to add to your library:

Guild, June Purcell.  "Black Laws of Virginia:  A Summary of the Legislative
Acts of Virginia Concerning Negroes From Earliest Times to the Present."
4th printing by Afro-American Historical Asociation of Fauquier County,
Virginia.  Lovettsville, Virginia:  Willow Bend Books, 1995.

Mary Beth Dalton
Jigsaw Genealogy