VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2001

From:
Joyce Ubl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joyce Ubl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 21:57:44 -0400
Penny -

You're absolutely correct.  The delete button exists for those not
interested in a specific topic.  I'll never understand why discussions about
genealogy are often shut down on this list.

Does anyone know of a connection between the Eppes family and the Red
Bollings (descendants of Pocahontas) in the early 1700s?

Joyce