VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2001

Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:16:38 EDT
I have a question..... Do the companies that produce these CD's take
information off of the rootsweb site and sell it too?  Like most I will not
place my family info on WFT or the other sites as I do not think it fair to
sell info that was sent in free to help all.....

I really enjoy this list although I am not a frequent participant.... I have
learned a great deal reading all the posts and debates....Also I appreciate
all of the wonderful people that have helped me along the way and guided me
in the right direction in this research.....

This list is one of the best I belong to and am truly grateful to all for
their willingness to share and help......

Regards,
Pat Zielinski
Descendant of Benjamin F. Pace from Albemarle County, VA.....