VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2001

From:
Sharon Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 22:46:56 -0400
Me again, searching for ancestors on my father's side this time.  Does
anyone have information on Edward (Eddie) Lee Bland?  He was born in Crewe,
VA in 1901 and was married to Inez Hanks.  His parents were John Henry
Bland and Sally Hardaway Bland.

My grandfather, grandmother, and father eventually relocated to Baltimore,
MD.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my previous queries.

Sharon Johnson