VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2001

From:
Cynthia Crigler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cynthia Crigler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 22:45:35 -0800
Kathie,

There were Crow's living in Culpeper/Madison Co. area before the
revolution. I know little about them.

My records show an Elizabeth Crow who married Reuben Crigler (b.
1753), d/o James Crow and Elizabeth ?.

Also James Wesley Crow m. Frances Yager (b. 1793).

You might try looking in that area.

Cindy Crigler