VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2001

From:
Dave Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 10:15:26 -0500
I was just informed by my ISP that on January 4, 2001 starting at 8:00am you
will not be able to access the Goodman Family Web Page for about 2+ hours, due
to a hardware upgrade.

Please be patient as this is a needed change which will improve access to this
site and others being hosted there.
You will still be able to access the Goodman Clearinghouse at
http://www.members.home.net/dmg0/goodmanquery.htm which as you can see, is
hosted on a different server.

I wish to thank all of you for your support last year. If anyone wishes to
have their GOODMAN information posted to our website, please contact me. There
is no charge for this, only the purpose of sharing.

Happy 3rd Millennium
--
Dave Goodman

Baltimore PC Users Group