VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2001

From:
Elizabeth Roderick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elizabeth Roderick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 17:01:48 -0500
Greetings - you haven't heard from me in awhile, but some recent postings
have prompted me to write to the list.

Yes, traffic has been quiet lately.

I would respectfully ask that if you have a problem with the list, please
contact me privately.

Please do not ask for a vote about how other members feel about things such
as attachments or other matters - please contact me privately if you have
any concerns.

Also, please do not make a call for the posting of off-topic messages on
recipes or the like (I know this was posted in jest, but seriously, it
really causes problems for the list when this happens!)

I'm glad to see people posting again!  Please contact me if you need any
help with your subscription or otherwise!

Elizabeth, VA-ROOTS List Manager

--
Elizabeth Roderick                   email ([log in to unmask])
Director, Digital Library Program    voice  (804) 692-3761