VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2001

Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:06:54 -0400
I am looking for any information on Terrwallatt Baptist Church in
Cumbeland County VA (maybe Buckingham Co.) it was located on Tarrwallett
Rd. The church is no longer there but my understanding is that the grave
yard may still be there just overgrown. How would I go about finding
information on locating it and possible records from it?  The reason I
am looking for this place is that I have great grand and possible old
relations buried there. I am researching my family line SEARS from
Buckingham and Cumberland CO., VA