VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2005

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:51:06 -0500
Well, Mary Beth, far be it from me to debate the subject further.  It does seem, however, that a man who has been in the marble business for a lifetime would have some good ideas.  And then maybe Plato had some ideas worth considering when he allowed as how he would consult a bridgebuilder when he wanted a bridge, and would hunt him up a shipwright when it was a new boat he needed.   :-)  Seriously, Mary, I do not know which is correct.