VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2008

From:
"Larry A. Whinery" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry A. Whinery
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2008 11:18:58 -0400
Brent @ LVA;

First, thanks for the list!

I am [except for a time in Tidewater in the U.S. Army] 200 years removed
from several family lines' residence in the Old Dominion.  [Too bad I
didn't have that bug when I lived there - oh well]

I will concur with your stance on commercials, but tell you that I did
consider the Binns' freebies to be more informative than offensive.  They
have not yet sold me anything, but they will since they are now working
in areas of the state where my ancestors lived.

I don't have any specific solution to offer, but did want to voice my
opinion.

Thanks for all you do!

Larry