VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2012

From:
Gale Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2012 08:33:16 -0500
This is great William. Exactly what I was hoping friends who use the LVA
site will offer others. I know most of us have many, many VA lines but
occasionally we do have one in another colony or state and any help is
wonderful.  I have found that both NC and SC are lacking in records on line
and that slows research. Virginia has to be the very best of all I work in!!

Gale Fuller