VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2020

Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 2020 16:01:13 +0000
the city of norfolk in their early tax forms, ( not sure about later)but they did improved and unimproved lots............... doesn't say what the "rate" of tax was,
just shows the total of tax paid for a group of things, horses, wagons, cows, cattle, ordinary license, billiard license, retail license

this would be around 1780's,

kristina