VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2008

From:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 20:11:49 -0400
Enough is enough, before this gets out of hand PLEASE. Further dicussion about this subject will do NO GOOD whatsoever.

Whether or not we post is our decision and no one elses. As Paul has said there are many individuals who have many things to offer. Many say absolutely nothing and some make references to their commercial site, even if only in their signature file as Paul does.

We are very sorry for what we have done and we will not do it again. Now get back to normal discussions PLEASE.

Steve and Bunny