VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2011

From:
CLAUDE RICHARDS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 22:59:37 -0600
I also am very sorry to learn of his passing.  He was very kind to counsel with me on my VA problem.  His passing is a tremendous loss for all of us.

Claude Richards

"Government is not reason. It is not eloquence. Government is force; like fire it is a dangerous servant -- and a fearful master.”
—George Washington