VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2022

From:
Steve Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2022 09:47:28 -0500
I think it mean a half interest Vanessa. I am Holland and Hudson descendant so I have run  into Pouncey Anderson several times.

Of course I’ll defer to the professionals on this thread.  A good resource is Bob’s Genealogy File Cabinet. He has a lot of good info on colonial Virginia legal and other stuff.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone.