VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2001

From:
Patte Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patte Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 18:57:56 -0500
Ruby,

I have a Joseph "Doc" Bondurant who married Elizabeth Davis 1778 in
Powhatan Co. Elizabeth was the daughter of George Davis and Polly Maxey.

Joseph was born 1755.  Is this Joseph descended from John Bondurant who
married Sarah Taylor.  I know there were a lot of Taylors in Powhatan Co.
I have their children as:
Agnes, Mary, Benjamin, George D., Susannah, Elizabeth, Keziah, Lucy,
Jeffrey W., Ephraim, Joseph W. and Rebecca.
Elizabeth Davis Bondurant was born 1757 in Cumberland Co., VA and died 1827
in Shelby Co. KY

Thanks, Patte Wood