VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2001

Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 14:34:06 -0600
Im still here : ) and researching..........
Thomas LIVERETT d 1783, Lunenburg Co VA, wife Jean Executrix & George
HIGHTOWER, Executor.  LIVERETT named minor son, Thomas, in his will.
Another son, Stephen LIVERETT, b 1765 in Lunenburg Co VA, d1853 Anderson,
SC, is my direct ancestor.  I have his line documented from1749 VA to
the present in AL.  The other siblings born in VA are William, (the eldest
son),
Susannah, Nancy, Robert and possibly Jane.

Who did these siblings marry?  Does anyone know?

Would like to know place and date of the marriage of Thomas Liverett to
Temperance FLOYD, dau of Ann HURST FLOYD and John FLOYD.  John FLOYD d 1782
in Lunenburg Co VA and Ann is named the widow in the inventory of the estate
of John FLOYD.  Thomas and Temperance FLOYD LEVERETT may have been married
bef 1795.
Ann FLOYD names her dau Temperance LEVERETT in a 1795 deed in Newberry
District, SC.

George HIGHTOWER may be a brother or son-in-law of Jean Liverett.  Does
anyone know?

Charlotte