VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2001

Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 08:08:33 EST
Good afternoon, the deadline is coming near to register for the Clay Family
Gathering at the Patrick Henry Inn in Williamsburg, Va. June 22-24, 2001,
mention the Gathering to receive your discount.

Contact Nancy Acord-Greathouse 2134 North Medina Line Road, Akron, Ohio,
44333 for your registration packets, or send her $35 per person, which
includes lunches on Fri and Sat.

To be included in the Clay family book we are compiling, send your family
group sheets to Karen Krugman PO Box 577, Birmingham, Mi, 48012-0577. Books
will be available only to those attending the gathering for now, but will be
available at a later date to all others.

Visit our web page at http://clayfamily.hypermart.net

Questions? Contact me! Thanks, Gynger Cook