VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2021

From:
Eric Grundset <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2021 18:07:46 -0400
Marilyn,

Not quite the answer you want, but the are French consular records for Norfolk at either LVA or UVA-Small Special Collections, so those kinds of things were created. I imagine that unless the Spanish or Portuguese records ended up in a US/VA repository like the French ones, you’d have to contact the Archives in Madrid or Lisbon.

Eric

Sent from my iPhone