VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2001

Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 10:44:20 EST
Thanks for the date PJ. I need the list of their Children to connect to that
line (hoping one is a William S. HODGES that married a Martha (Mary) HALL.
With regards, Tim

Tim --my date for the marriage is  9 Dec 1788 Goochland
My only note is marriage listing
"Daughter of James Cocke. Son of William Hodges Sr. of Louisa County.
Wit. Pleasant Meredith and Mary Cocke.
Elizabeth COCKE and her Husband William HODGES  moved
to Louisa Co., VA from Goochland Co., VA in 1769 to purchase property that
they lived on till 1798."

Do not have issue listed
pjd
1/6/01