VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2001

From:
Janice Katherine Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janice Katherine Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 16:04:46 -0700
Family History Centers are branch facilities of the Family History Library
in Salt Lake City.  Centers provide access to most of the microfilms and
microfiche in the Family History Library to help patrons identify their
ancestors.  Everyone is welcome to come to the centers and use Family
History Center resources.

They also have a website at:

http://www.familysearch.org/

If you want a listing of Family History Centers at your closest Mormon
Church, you can go to:

http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Library/FHC/frameset_fhc.asp

Good luck in your research!

Jan Lund