VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2012

Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2012 09:25:14 -0600
Hi, Byron,
It sure could. I have found it Rhys Jones, Rice Jones, Rees Jones.
I have Googled Frances Bowman along with every form of the Rees Jones there
are. I searched the LoV chancery files last night for ALL counties. Today,
I planned on ordering Chesterfield and Henrico microfiche from the LoV. If
you have anything you could share..even just a court order number or a page
number of a will, I will be most grateful.  I am pretty good at looking for
needles in haystacks; but Tim Spradling will tell you I have been fighting
my Cox battle going on 10 years now and I have finally have a grip on
this...thanks to a Cox cousin of mine. I am just a stickler for solid
evidence.
Thank you and my very best,
Shirley