VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2012

From:
Elaine McHale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2012 15:25:56 -0400
I'm not sure which materials you're referring to that require a
subscription.  At any rate, there are no BRAMBERRYs in "The Vestry
Book of Henrico Parish, Virginia, 1730-'73".

Elaine McHale, Librarian
Virginia Room, Fairfax County (VA) Public Library
10360 North St.                 703-293-6227, option 6
Fairfax, VA 22030

--
Elaine McHale
Librarian