VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2001

From:
Donald Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donald Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 20:47:48 -0500
My Ggrand father was born somewhere in Va. or posibly WVa. I am at a
brickwall as to b.parents and or siblings so I want to try a new
aproach.  His birthday was acording to the family Bible, June 17 1813.
Did he or someone else change his name ?????? I am asking everyone to
please check their files for any of their family whose birthday is the
same (plus or minus a couple days) and they have no knowledge other than
that .Maybe we can both solve a problem. p.s. He was a saddle maker by
trade ,and he got married in 1843 in Rockbridge Co. Va.       thanks..
DON