VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2007

From:
Gene Harlow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gene Harlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2007 22:25:50 -0500
Where can I find a genealogy record of the Lewis Marion Harlow family of
Green County or a solid record of William Edward Harlow of Stanardsville who
was married to Sarah and Mary Herring.

I know William Edward had a son named "Limping Jim" who was a carpenter and
built his home in Stanardsville about 1860 and is listed in VA historical homes
records and that William Edward was in the Quinque Masonic Lodge and he
died about 1904.

Was this the William E. Harlow who was the father of Lewis Marion Harlow?

I have searched many archives but always hit a dead end when I try to
connect William (E) Edward Harlow to Angus Marion Harlow of Ruckersville