VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2008

From:
Shelley Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:58:06 -0500
 Really that best is to be able to access what ever resources you can. Everyone will have an opinion, use what works best for you and do not be afraid to ask for tips. Some you will have to pay for and others you won't. Most County sites on rootsweb or genweb have free lookups. I learn more when questions come up in the threads...some of us have been doing this a long time and have been very successful. Enjoy your day! Shelley in Charlottesville.

?Know your Roots, They are Long and Strong