VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2011

From:
Westview <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2011 17:29:11 -0400
Thelma,

I am shocked to hear that Paul passed away!  I hadn't seen him on any of the lists for quite some time but I knew he sometimes "took a break" from the lists when he got annoyed at someone/something.  He was working on a third volume -- I know because I had given him a couple of archaic words.  Paul was definitely a character but he was always willing to share his knowledge and I always enjoyed "chatting" with him on the phone or via e-mail.  He will be missed.

Kathy