VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2024

From:
Lonny Watro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2024 15:35:55 -0500
And in the words of Abigail Adam's, "Don't forget the ladies". 😉 (although
that was for her husband, John, when he was going off to help write the US
Constitution), but it applies here. In the past few years, DAR has been
focusing of Black Revolutionary War patriots as well as female, Hispanic,
and Indigenous people of the US who all contributed to the Revolutionary
War efforts.