VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2008

From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2008 15:49:13 -0400
yes, come with a plan of action, otherwise you'll be like a kid in a
candy store, so awed you won't know where to begin. I think you could
spend a lifetime in there and still not exhaust all their resources.
And if you're looking into Richmond, there is also the Valentine
Richmond History Center [or whatever the right name is], and the
Virginia Historical Society, also loaded with resources, letters,
documents, family Bibles, etc.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone